[ CAYMAN ISLANDS ]
- Strategic holding for China & international investment.
- Only one shareholder and one director required, natural or corporate of any nationality allowed.
- Bearer share permitted.
- No financial statement
- Beneficiary owner only disclosed to agent. Details do not appear on the public register.
- all the powers of a natural person.
- There is no form
of taxation relating to individuals, corporations or trusts.
- Minimum US$1 issued and allotted share capital
- Registered address in the offshore country
- Corresponding address
in Hong Kong for license renewal purpose
- The names and addresses
of the proposed first directors must be disclosed to the Registrar.
- Give shareholder / director / corresponding address information to appointed professional
- Give photocopy of identities
- It usually takes 1-7 days for a company to be formed.
For exempt companies: Submit the Memorandum and Articles of Association and registration fee to the Registrar of Companies, accompanied by a sworn statement declaring that the business activities of the proposed company will be undertaken mainly outside the Cayman Islands.
Download [ Incorporation
Order Form - Cayman ] to guide you through the requirement.
(including 1st year government charges, full set of printed material, chops)
- Secretary fee US$250 (including provision of HK corresponding address)
- Bank A/C open handling fee for HK bank US$282 plus courier fee US$40
- Certificate of Good Standing US$180
- Certificate of Incumbency US$180
- Optional secretary fee US$250 (including provision of HK corresponding address)
- No annual accounting, tax filing and auditing required
The OECD, EU and the United States government are all taking measures to create greater transparency in the ownership of bank accounts and of companies wherever they are able to apply sufficient pressure. Although the Cayman Islands are for the moment not affected, it cannot be guaranteed that this situation will remain because of the strong political and economic links to Great Britain and the United States.
There are excellent telephone, fax and telex facilities with direct long distance dialing to and from the rest of the world. The economy of the Islands is strong, enjoying full employment. Most of the revenue being derived from the financial services sector and tourism. The islands are served by two international airlines as well as Cayman Airways. Miami is one hour away by air. There are direct air links to New York, Atlanta, Tampa, Houston and Jamaica. The islands are a popular cruise-ship destination.
Cannot trade within the Cayman Islands, own real estate in the Cayman Islands. Cannot undertake the business of banking, insurance business or mutual fund business unless licensed. Cannot solicit funds from the public.
Cannot use the following
terms: bank, insurance, assurance, reinsurance, trust, municipal, charter,
co-operative, their foreign language equivalents or any name that, in
the opinion of the Registrar, would suggest a connection with a Royal
family or Government authority.